- 1lb Chilean Sea Bass Fillet
- 6oz Diced Tomatoes
- 4oz Diced Red Onions
- 2-3oz Chopped Cilantro
- 2oz Finely Diced Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1qt Lime Juice
- 1 Diced Hass avocado
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cut Sea Bass into small pieces and combine with the lime juice (diluted with 1 cup of water) to marinate for 2 hrs.
- In a non-reactive metal bowl mix all the solid ingredients except the avocado. Add oil, salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Drain the fish leaving 15% of the juice.
- Fold the fish and remaining juice in with the rest of the ingredients with a rubber spatula gently and carefully not to brake the fish in pieces.
- Chill for another half hour, dice avocado and gently mix in with the other ingredients.