- 2 eggs - 1 whole and 1 white
- 2 strips of bacon
- 4-6 slices of salami
- 1-2 slices of black forest ham
- 2 tbsp reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 each - baby yellow, red, & orange bell pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop meats and peppers into small pieces.
- In a bowl mix eggs together with desired amount of salt & pepper and set aside.
- Heat pan on medium-high heat (nonstick pan preferably), once hot, spray pan with olive oil spray and add the meats and peppers to sauté for 1-2 minute.
- Add salsa and mix well. Add eggs, stir everything together and let sit 1-2 minutes.
- Add feta cheese, flip, lower heat to medium-low and let sit for 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat, let sit for 1 minute.
- Place omelet on a plate, top with avocado and scallions to your liking.