- 24 chicken wings (about 4 pounds)
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¾ tsp onion salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp jalapeño powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Blue cheese dressing – store bought is fine (I prefer ranch)
- Fresh Parsley
- In a large pot, fill ¾ with water. Place chicken wings, seasoning, ¼ cup of hot sauce and boil for 30 – 35 minutes.
- When cooked thoroughly, drain and place wings in a baking pan. Mix olive oil with the remainder of the hot sauce and drizzle evenly over wings.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Bake 15 minutes, turn over and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Place wings on serving platter. Place dressing in dipping dish, serve with celery and/or carrot sticks. Sprinkle fresh parsley for garnish.