Baked Feta Pasta
(Serves 4-6 people)
- 2pints grape tomatoes
- 8oz block of feta cheese
- 6oz black olives
- 1 whole head of garlic
- 2 packs Miracle Noodle fettuccine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh basil
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400* degrees.
- In an oven safe dish add tomatoes, feta cheese, black olives, whole garlic with the top sliced off.
- Add salt, black pepper and liberally top with olive oil evenly throughout all ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients making sure the tomatoes and olives are evenly coated.
- Place in the oven to bake for 35mins.
- Prepare noodles to packaging instructions and set aside.
- Remove from the oven and carefully take out the garlic and squeeze out of its casing. At this point the garlic is so soft, this will be very easy for you to do. (Be careful as it will be hot)
- Add garlic back to baking dish and mix the ingredients together until it forms a creamy well combined sauce.
- Add the noodles to the creamy mixture and make sure to evenly coat all the noodles.
- Serve, top with red pepper flakes and enjoy!
Click HERE for step by step video!