- 1 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons grated satsuma zest (from about 3 satsumas)
- 1/2 cup satsuma juice (from about 3 satsumas)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon white or red miso
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup toasted pistachios, chopped
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- Steam beans until tender and bright green, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together zest, juice, miso and pepper.
- Place green beans in a serving bowl or on a platter and drizzle with the miso dressing.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and mint; serve warm or room temperature.