- 3lbs chicken about 14-16 drumsticks
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Women’s Bean Project Garlic & Herb spice blend (can substitute with garlic and herb seasoning of choice, but this one is perfection)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Thoroughly coat drumsticks with olive oil
- Sprinkle with seasoning (2-3 tbsp), salt and pepper
- Make sure each piece is covered evenly with all ingredients
- Cover and let sit in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. You can leave it to sit overnight for a bolder flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Bake 15 minutes
- Turn chicken over and bake 15 more minutes
- Broil for an additional 6 minutes
- Sriracha sauce
- Always use a 2 to 1 ratio for this dip. Two parts mayo and one part Sriracha.
- Add ingredients to a bow and mix together until smooth and one solid color.
You can make this dipping sauce for 1 or 100 as long as you keep the ratio. Feel free to add more Sriracha if you prefer a hotter spice to your dip.