- 1 package of Jello instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small container of whipping cream
- fresh strawberries, black berries or whatever berry is in season
- Mix the vanilla pudding as directed on the package, then refrigerate.
- Whip the cream in mixer until thick, fold the whip cream into the pudding, setting aside a small portion. Place mixture in dessert dish, add fresh fruit and a spoonful of the remaining mixture on top.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Thank you to Suzi Lindfelt for sharing this easy to make no-bake dessert recipe.